About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Karen. I'm a compulsive shopper and hoarder of empty makeup boxes! I love creating outfits that suit my mood and personality. Fashion is something I feel we should define for ourselves because at the end of the day what's in is already out.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

OPI NAILPOLISH: Pink-ing of You

Wow, two post in one day! Who knew I would even attempt that, haha;) Anyways, I just finished up painting my nails and thought I'd share my experience. I'm a horder; I like to buy products either because they appeal to me or because the Internet and all these bloggers and youtubers express products as if its a life changing item. So why not! (Oh gosh I seriously may have to do a blog sale in the future). Ok back to the main reason why I'm posting this. I have several OPI nail polishes and this weekend I bought more and I've never used my other ones! Crazy, I know. The reason behind that is I feel that whenever I use a brand like OPI or Essie they just end up streaking or air bubbles pop up. It could be that I don't know how to apply on nail polish and that's probably it. Then again, why should painting nails be a difficult thing to do?! Therefore, I ways gear back to my cheaper brand nail polishes such as Wet N' Wild(fave), Rimmel, and Forever 21(limited selection in Alaska). The delimma with those brands are that their color range is so minimal and I want the colors that Essie, OPI, China Glaze, etc produce! Ughh... is their a 'How to apply nail polish' course anywhere? Haha.
Sorry guys I started ranting again. Lets just get to it!:)

Nail Polish: OPI Pink-ing of You

Application: Smooth, Lucid, No streaks, 3 coats


Result: Even coverage, after drying there were a few bumps on a couple of nails

Fred Meyers, $9 each (Sale buy one, get one half off)


This polish overall was pretty good. I adore the color but would have liked it better in two coats. I wish I could just master the art of painting nails and I'm sure I would love OPI polish more. Unlike, cheaper brands this one has a nicer finish without a top coat. If I left anything out that you want to know about just comment below(; As always, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment