About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Karen. I'm a compulsive shopper and hoarder of empty makeup boxes! I love creating outfits that suit my mood and personality. Fashion is something I feel we should define for ourselves because at the end of the day what's in is already out.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Avocado and Oatmeal

I am oh so excited to share this product with you guys! I was around town with my 3 sisters and our last stop of the evening was at Walgreens. I went there to go purchase some more Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lippies but to my surprise the whole cosmetic area was practically empty. There were still products on shelves but it was more empty than filled. I assumed they were getting rid of the old and bringing in the new shipments. Oh well! Before I new it my sister came up to me and was like, " Hey Karen! These masks are on sale for 2.50. Should I buy it?" I froze momentarily and had to do a double take. I was like, " Wahhh! No way that is my favorite face mask ever! Where is it? I've been looking for that for years!(casually, not hardcore looking but casually, haha)." Anyways, long story short, they had like 7 left and I bought 6 of them. I have to let another customer get curious and purchase this amazing face mask too! Besides they were a steal... $2.50 ?? That's almost absurd, hahaa. Not really but a good deal. So if it isn't a hassle, stop by your nearest Walgreens and pick it up. They might have it at Walmart too but I couldn't find it:(

Okay and now onto the actual review! I haven't used this in a while but I'm hoping it is still the same. This review is on a one time use(since a very long while) basis so I may do an update if I continue using it and its not as good or even better. This Freeman's avocado and oatmeal clay mask is a very thick texture, like its name clay but more pliable. It drys fairly quickly and has a nice cooling effect to your skin. It definitely has a nice strong fragrant so if you usually don't like products with smells stay away. For application all you have to do is dampen the skin slightly and cover your skin entirely with the product avoiding the eye area. You'll start to feel the cool sensation go away and your skin begin to tighten. It doesn't say how long to leave it on but generally I leave it on for 5-7 minutes or however short/long period it takes for you to feel tightening on the skin. When your ready to take it off I just hover over the sink and rinse with cool/warm water but you could also dampen a face cloth and gently remove the product. Either way is fine. After you complete your face mask it should feel clean and unclogged. It is very important to moisturize after using any mask. It can definitely make your face feel dry. So, I like to finish off using my First Green Tea sleeping pack lotion, but to each their own.
I hope you guys found this review helpful and if you guys have any questions or thoughts just leave a comment below! Until next time:)!

Here are some pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment