About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Karen. I'm a compulsive shopper and hoarder of empty makeup boxes! I love creating outfits that suit my mood and personality. Fashion is something I feel we should define for ourselves because at the end of the day what's in is already out.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

FOTD ft. Estée Lauder and more...

Today was as usual, a day full of wonderful ideas and unfulfilled ones.
Therefore my best at home idea was too just dress my face up since I don't really have the time on weekdays. Today I used my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation (I wear Tawny, for comparison I wear NC25 in MAC but consider myself between NC25-30 though). To apply this foundation I use ELF's powder brush and just stipple it all over my face and blend in circular motions. Oh and FYI I do start my face with MAC's Fix Fluid then my face lotion. Currently, I use the Body Shop's bronzer in 1 and NYC Sunny bronzer as my contour in conjunction. For blush, I usually use MAC's Pink Swoon(all time favorite pink blush) but since it wasn't on my vanity today I went for the nearest one which is ELF's blush in Pink Passion. I apply both bronzer and blush with the Elf small stipple brush. I finished highlighting with MAC's Soft and Gentle highlighter. My eye brows were filled in using ELF's brow duo in dark. I finished up my look with MAC's Media on my lips. I adore this color but in the picture it definitely comes out a bit more raspberry or maybe I just didn't apply enough. Anyways that's my face for today, haha with no where to go! I don't plan on reviewing the foundation or any of the other products used but if you'd be interested then just leave a comment below so that I know. Have a wonderful Saturday guys:)!💕

2 comments:

  1. I like this makeup on you! It looks good and thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hopefully I can post more up in the near future:)

    ReplyDelete